Visit a magnificent Duomo, boasting European artistic and architectural gamut!
- Save time and energy as you skip ticketing lines and head right into the stunning Siena Cathedral, a grand Duomo located in the heart of Tuscany
- As you walk through one of the finest cathedrals in all of Christendom, begin your hunt for artistic treasures by world-renowned artists like Michelangelo, Donatello, and Bernini
- At the Piccolomini Library, you'll witness a rare example of a unified decoration from the 16th century, adorned with Pinturicchio frescoes
- At the Baptistry of San Giovanni next, gasp at the Baptismal Font, known to be one of the greatest monuments of Renaissance sculpture
- Spiral down into the Crypt and make an appearance at the Museo dell'Opera, where frescoes and Italian art will continue to marvel you
- Wind up your experience by climbing up to the terrace of the unfinished façade from where you will catch unmatched panoramic views of the Tuscan countryside
- These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled